Vietnam: Simarco’s New Strategic Partnership
Simarco recently agreed a new and strategic partnership in Vietnam, to assist us in providing best in class ocean freight and air freight services to and from the country.
The Land of the Blue Dragon‘s economical development has been amongst the best in the world during the past decade or two, and Simarco see the country as an essential future trading partner for both ourselves and the UK.
Many importers have turned to Vietnam as a means of sourcing products that were formerly coming from China, with commodities such as furniture, plastics, homeware and clothing, amongst those most exported.
Additional demand has caused capacity and space issues during recent times, and Simarco’s new partnership will provide our customers with more flexibility and more solutions for both ocean and air freight shipments.
Below, is a brief overview of our extensive range of services from Vietnam:
- Competitive import container rates from all Vietnam main ports to the UK.
- Premium LCL consolidation service for less than container size shipments.
- Competitive direct and economy import air freight rates from main airports to the UK.
- Fast UK delivery services utilising our extensive UK transport network.
- Triangular ocean and air freight services for goods manufactured in Vietnam that are destined for global markets other than the UK.
- Supported locally by a worldwide network of hand picked strategic partners.